Content such as editions and newsfeed articles (.pkar files), which already exists in the manager, can also be downloaded later (to revise them, etc.). The .pkar file can then be opened and edited using Purple DS Composer. Using the Sync workflow, you can read the edited data as a new version of the existing issue. Alternatively, you can manually export the revised version and upload it to the issue.
- Select the desired app from the list in apps
- Switch tab to 'Content'
- Scroll down to the 'Bundles' section (content packs). Here are several options;
- 3.1 - Download the existing content
- 3.2 - Revise the target platforms and device classes of the content
- 3.3 - Permanently delete the file