The Application Loader is in the iTunes App Store. With this tool, you can upload app builds to iTunes Connect.
- You can download Xcode which contains the latest version of Application Loader version from the MAC Store.
How to Upload a Build Using the Application Loader
- To upload a build with the Application Loader, launch the application on your machine and log in to iTunes Connect
- Click on the button labeled "Deliver Your App"
- Click on the "Choose" button
- Select the IPA file that you downloaded from Purple DS Manager
- In iTunes Connect you want to upload a summary of the app. Click on the "Next" button
- Once you upload the file, it will be listed under "My Apps" in iTunes Connect
- There you will find under "My Apps"> [APP_NAME]> Activity> "All Builds" the summary of the uploaded app with the status "In progress". After a few minutes and when all the necessary data has been entered, the status notification will be gone and you will receive an email with the information of a successful upload.
- Then, navigate to App Store> under iOS App select the build you've just uploaded (will have a yellow dot) and select "Submit for Review" in the top right corner