The logo for the actionbar is an image file that is displayed in the upper frame of the app. We need this file in SVG format. This format allows us to adjust the size and dimensions of your logo in an optimal way. Alternatively, you can also use a file in PNG format with a transparent background. The size should be approximately 350x100 pixels with a resolution of 144 ppi.
Image file format: SVG (ideal) or PNG with a transparent background
Size: approx. 350x100 px
Resolution: 144 pp
To set or edit the actionbar and newsstand logo, please log into your Purple DS Manager account and visit the main page of your app.
1. Click the tab App Design
2. In the section General please open the dropdown menu for Advanced Settings
3. Scroll down to the section titled Actionbar
4. At menu item 03. Actionbar Logo click on the button Select image
5. A finder window will open, which allows you to select the image file you'd like to upload.
6. once you selected the image, click Open.
7. Make sure you click the Save button at the bottom of the page, so your changes are stored.
Please re-build and re-install the app on your device, for these changes to take effect.