1. General Information
The Purple DS Helpdesk is our central point of contact for all Purple DS-related questions. In addition to the extensive knowledge database, you will also find the option to create and manage tickets here.
In order for you to be able to fully use these functions, registration is required. This way, your requests are always correctly assigned and you can see the progress of the processing.
The following instructions will tell you how to register.
Registration for the Purple DS - Helpdesk
- Open the Purple DS- Helpdesk Homepage in your browser at:
- Click the Sign Up link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your contact details, select your time zone and language and activate the Capcha checkbox (i'm not a robot). Then click on Register
- You will receive an email with the registration link within a few minutes. Click on the link to confirm your registration. On the web page that now opens, please enter your name, then the desired password twice. Now click the Activate and Log in button to complete the process.
- After registration is complete, you can log in to the Helpdesk at any time with your access data and check the status of your tickets.
- After Registration you'll see a summary of your support tickets. If you already created tickets, you can sort or filter them by eg. creation date or last update.
7. For more information on how to submit support tickets and their required content, please click here.