1. General Information
To analyse reported problems, we need information about your app.
This information is provided via the feedback email function in the app.
You will also receive this information if customers report a problem to you from within the app.
If the Feedback E-Mail is not available in your app, contact us so we can activate this function for you.
- Launch the app on the affected device.
- Open the app menu by swiping to the right or tapping the burger menu in the upper left corner of the app.
- Select the Feedback menu item. The name of the menu item may differ in your app and be e.g. Contact or Send Message. (a letter icon is usually used).
- The e-mail programme of your device opens. Here you will find the app information already summarised in the email text.
- If you want you can add additional information and send the E-Mail to the specified address.
You can also copy this information to use it for a support ticket.
Hint: The message will be sent to the specified recipient e-mail. You can also add another e-mail address to send the e-mail to your personal e-mail box, for example.