The launch screen is displayed when an iOS app is started. If you want to place a logo on the launch screen, please make sure to center it. Each iOS device will crop the launch screen from the center and adjust it to the individual display size. If you make the area bigger, this may cause bleed.
File format: JPG or PNG
To customize the launch screen for your app please log into the Purple Manager and follow the steps below:
- Go to the App Design tab of your app
- In the iOS menu, click on the Basic Settings dropdown
- Locate the menue item 01 Launch image
- Upload the image by clicking Select image and selecting the file in the finder/explorer window
- Save your changes with the blue Save button at the bottom of the page
Please re-build and re-install the app on your device, for these changes to take effect.