The following video shows how you can create your own interactive, multimedia stories by using the Purple DS Scrollytelling feature.
Scrollytelling (= Scrolling+Storytelling) can control animations and video by the speed of scrolling through text. The speed of a user while reading through a text controls the speed of animation or video. Therefore you have perfect control which animation, images, video a reader will see in the context of a specific text passage.
Tutorial content (13:54 min)
- Create scrollable text box with placeholder text
- Create a composition with scene and transitions
- Connecting text box and composition and set offset
- Insert and delete scrollytelling marker within the text
- Scrollytelling with a simple animation