Purple DS allows inviting test users via email to download and test the preview version of their app using a link (1). In the section "App test users" (2) you can manage all sent invitations and edit their validity period.
01. sending a download link
A download link can be sent by email directly from the Purple DS Manager.
- Directly via the button "Send App Link" in the App Overview (1)
- Via the menu item "App Test User" (2).
After clicking on one of the two options, a pop-up appears in which the invitation is personalized:
- In the field (3) you can define the duration of the link's validity.
- In field (4) you enter the e-mail address of the recipient. If you want to add several users, they can be separated by commas, e.g.: "email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org" etc.
- In field (5) you can enter a title for the invitation mail.
- You can add a personal message in the your message text box (6).
02. test user management
In the Purple DS Manager section "App test users" you can invite other App users (using the blue "Invite test users" button) and also see which users have been invited so far (1), how often an App has been downloaded and with which email (2) and whether the validity per user should be adjusted again (3).