If you wish to use HTML content in the project, it is recommended that you use the Purple DS Composer's shared asset function. These assets are also available offline. More information on shared assets.
- Open the shared assets folder via the "File (1) -> Open Shared Assets Folder" (2) window menu (top left). This opens a Finder window where the shared assets folder is opened
- Copy this HTML content to this folder (3). You can create as many folders as you wish (4)
- Close the folder and save Purple DS Composer project
- Place a web container on the stage
- Select the web container on the stage and, using the inspector in the widget properties (circle icon), enter the desired URL to the shared assets. Use the following scheme "purpleshared / subfolder / index.html" (5)