Purple DS apps have two standard translations: German and English.
Using a translation file, you can individually integrate any language of your choice. The language settings affect all buttons and notifications.
Note : This does not include the language settings in the dynamic menu (see Internationalization ). These are separately made and maintained.
Creating Additional Languages in Purple DS Language File
The template of the language file can be downloaded and edited from DS Manager as an Excel file.
- To do so, go to the desired app in the Manager and click on the three dots on the top-right part of the menu
- Select the item "Translation"
- In this way, you can download and subsequently configure Purple DS language file by clicking on the arrow.
- Enter the desired language abbreviation in the column after "EN" and amend all notifications in this language. You can find a list of language abbreviations at Wikipedia: List of ISO 639 codes
- Load the altered Excel file by clicking "Upload Translation". Afterwards, the overview will display which languages were detected
- Re-build the app; otherwise, the changes will not take effect
Please see the following article for a sample of Purple DS apps.