Please ensure that you are using the most recent "Build Template" to build your apps. With that you ensure you are benefiting from the constant innovations and improvements (eg bug fixes).
More information about releases you can find here in the knowledge base.
If you want to sign up for our mailing list please click here .
Here are the steps to update your build template:
- You can check the current version of your app in the Overview section (see yellow box in the image below)
- Click on the button "Basic Settings" or the little "pen icon" in the app's section (see step 1)
- Chose the latest version from the list "Build-Template" (see step 2) - the highest number is the most recent (see step 3)
- Please save your selection as there are changes to the basic settings (see step 4)
Then you need to re-build your app by clicking "Build App" (see step 5)
After a few minutes your app has been build anew with the new app build template
- You can then download the app file (.apk file for Android, .ipa file for iOS) by clicking on the respective icon in the download area (see step 6). Select the app version you want to download and save it on your computer (see step 7)
We recommend that you build your app with a preview app first. So you can test in depth all new options. For a submit you have to build a release version of your app so you can upload and re-submit as usual.
If you are using individualized templates, you can contact our customer service team to inquire