Within your Purple DS app, you'll be able to modify the standard colors and icons in menus and interfaces to create your own look and feel for the app. For example, use the colors of your corporate design.
The easiest way to do this is via the Quick Colorization option or "Color scheme" as it is called in Purple DS Manager. You'll need seven main colours for your app. These will then make the colour settings for text colours, buttons, backgrounds, icons etc. as colour scheme within the app.
1. In your existing app, go to "Basic Settings"
2. Activate the "Color scheme" feature
3. Save your changes
4. Now go to the "App Design" menu
5. Under "General", click on "Basic Settings"
6. You will see the standard colors for a Purple DS app. Click on "Overwrite" to select your color based on the HEX color code and the desired transparency
7. Once you have made all your changes, click "Save"
8. After you have completed this process, you'll need to rebuild the app
You also have the option of making changes to individual elements within the app. Please click here to see a list of all elements of a Purple DS app and check how these can be modified.